Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Concerning requests

I'm sorry, guys, but an upload of a single file takes for me over one hour with Rapidshare. As I already invest so much time in blogging, that would be too much.

However, I presented you dozens of links my the comment section of some posts ago, so just download everything which is listed there and you have enough music to hear for weeks to come.

And if your life depends on some scores I have in my list, I do understand this matter. But my life on the other side depends on the scores featured in my want-list. So just search the whole net for this stuff to trade with me (I'm not asking for the impossible, all these records exist) and you will perhaps find some of them or find stuff in the process that you wanted in the first place.

If you invest time, you can find all the things I have in my list. I found them myself without any secret sources, just with clicking from one blog to another. If you are on a blog, go through ALL the pages it has. A good place to start is http://youdonthavetovisit.blogspot.com/, if you check all the pages there and all the comments you have some hundred scores.

Happy hunting !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home