Wednesday, December 20, 2006

10 scores for recent movies


Dario Martinelli: The Return
Patrick Doyle: Eragon
Alan Silvestri: The Legend of Mythica
Bill Conti: Rocky Balboa
Danny Elfman: Charlotte's Web
Clint Mansell: The Fountain
Eric Serra: Arthur and the Invsibles:
Gustavo Santaolalla: Babel (2 CDs)
James Horner: All the King's Men
and for all you completists the totally redundant Lord of the Rings 2 3-CD set (Password: Rida Sabassi):
I haven't tried any of these myself (just compiled them from the net) but I'm confident that they are working. If they are not, we're both unlucky. But remember: shared unhappiness is divided unhappiness. Be seeing you ! (whereever)

5 Comments:

Blogger Beathoven said...

Hi

I was surfing the internet and came passing by this blog which is nice.
I am looking for the soundtrack of 'Southern Comfort' by Ry Cooder.Do you have this gem and if you don't, do you know where I can find it?It would be great help.I've been looking for this soundtrack for several aeons now and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I put your blog in my favourites so I will be visiting from time to time.
Goodbye and see you next visit.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Omega said...

Unfortunately, "Southern Comfort" was never officially released.

Sorry...

1:02 PM  
Blogger Adriana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I still wanted to thank you for the great Lalo 'Magnum Force' Shifrin post!
Awesome!!!

Back in the days I used to listen to the soundtracks of the Dirty Harry sequels over and over again. Rewinding the Videorecorder endlessly just for the music!

Did the Lalo Shifrin - Dirty Harry (1971) score come across this blog? I hope you will post this one in the future! How can I thank you?

Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!

Greetings from the Netherlands

11:53 AM  
Blogger nomwl1 said...

Hi J (Omega)!

So much great stuff on here, so little time!

I just wanted to drop by and wish you a happy holiday and thank you for all the great music, commentary, and information. I love reading the blog (though I have trouble keeping up!). Have a very happy 2007, my friend! :))

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home