Wednesday, December 20, 2006

1st FRANKENSTEIN movie


A great film which runs for 12 glorious minutes. And it has a plot solution that you will never think of ! Ah, life was so easy a hundred years ago, you could come away with everything...

And for all you collectors: this movie has actually the first film score by Bernard Herrmann, he was playing it live at the premiere with Edison present.

http://rapidshare.com/files/7347457/Frankenstein__1910_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/7345637/Frankenstein__1910_.part1.rar.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Hjalmar Poelzig said...

Frankenstein__1910_.part1.rar is no good. It's corrupted or something....when trying to extract the file with ExtractNow, I get a "fatal error" message. Please reupload a better version?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Omega said...

I'm sorry, but it's not my upload. I loaded it down from the same source and it worked fine for me.

Try again with a program like Flashget, this corrects download errors.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Hjalmar Poelzig said...

Well, this is the first (and only) time I've ever had this problem downloading something posted on a blog, so it has to be something else. I really don't need another program cluttering up my computer....got enough already.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Hjalmar Poelzig said...

WELL.....I successfully downloaded "Part 1" and it's actually the ENTIRE film. You should go ahead and edit this page to remove the "Part 2" link because it's not needed (unless you know something about it that I don't). The "Part 1" link contains the entire film.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home