Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas Schifrinwatch for you


In my previous post I mentioned that great comment post with these fantistic links (see below). Among them were also several new Schifrin records which I haven't linked before so enjoy them and have a happy Festivus !


(I did not download all of them so far [my Rapidshare account is blocked right now because I downloaded too much - there are "only" 5 GB allowed each day] so I can't guarantee that all of them are still working, but as always: "Hope for the best, expect the worst". And what did the producers of the first "Fantastic Four"-movie in 1992 say when they selected their film music composer ? "Hope for the best, expect the Wurst.")







Medical Center and Other Themes: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FTI7XTUT

4 Comments:

Blogger Isbum said...

Sorry about that, I forgot to send the Schifrin links to you:(

They're all mine except "Coogan's".
I will remember you when I come up with any others.

Merry Christmas!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great idea, Omega. I've been trying to figure out how to tell people on 'OST Hub' about the great stuff in that Request thread. It just seemed like too much trouble.

Thanks to you, I can now post some of them on 'OST Hub.' Thanks a bunch!

And Merry Christmas!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Omega said...

Hi Isbum and Cineaste !

Many thanks for your comments today and over the last weeks.

Isbum, you're doing a marvellous work in preserving these Schifrin records and all the others for the world ! Many, many thanks !

And Cineaste, your blog is simply great ! You're saving all of us a lot of time with your work, so my little idea is nothing compared to yours !

I hope you both continue well into 2007 and wish you all the best for the holidays to come !!!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home