Thursday, November 30, 2006

This blog is not dead...


As with many other film music blogs, there haven't been that much posts the last days. However, the blog is well and alive, it's just that I had very important things to do like watching the new 5th season of "24" and the 4th and 5th of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I can also praise not high enough the British sketch comedy "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" starring Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie in various hilarious roles. It's available at Amazon UK and at least as funny as "Monty Python's Flying Circus".

While I'm writing this I'm uploading Goldsmith's "Flim-Flam Man / A Girl Named Sooner", which I hope hasn't been shared in the last months (at least I didn't see it somewhere). It's a great score, so get it fast when it's there (in about an hour).

Also many thanks for all of you individuals for were so kind leaving comments. I'm sorry that several of the external links do not work anymore, perhaps I will do upload them myself the next days. Herrmann is quite popular, as I note.

Reader Can was so kind and uploaded another version of "Im Kerker zu Tode gemartert" (it's here: http://rapidshare.com/files/5171793/gemartert.mp3 ), it's one of the tracks that is on my compilation CD. He was actually the only one who commented on the CD, but over 50 people loaded it down so I will continue the series soon.

Also many thanks for over 12.000 clicks by now, I would not have thought that this little blog would be such a success. I will try to be worthy of your continued trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home