Friday, October 20, 2006

Christmas is near, so here are some Peanuts

Well, I like Snoopy and comrades a lot, and when I discovered the DVDs of season one (2 original DVDs) I was happy to download them. However, these are 81 files and need some time to download.

While they were running, I discovered the 200 John Williams rapidshare links and thought "should I get them right now and stop the Peanuts ?". I hesitated, let them run and put in Williams in queue after them for the next day. Well, as the story goes, the third of the Williams was running and after that all were gone. Such is life.

So be aware that these Peanuts videos equal 197 John Williams scores (o.k., the "Linus and Lucy" theme by Guaraldi is fine, but not soooooo fine):

http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:bTw2GPAOBuEJ:www.rapidshared.org/index.php%3Ft%3Ditem%26id%3D33763+P_S_1_D_1.part10.rar&hl=de&gl=de&ct=clnk&cd=1

One important notice: THESE FILES HAVE ONLY GERMAN SOUND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home