Thursday, October 19, 2006

Can't believe it myself ! I've got a blog !!!








So isn't that cool ?

Together with millions of others who sit in front of a tiny screen hacking words in their PC just to entertain sophisticated readers like you are.

Well, many thanks for the attention.

And in case you should like good music, here's a link for one of the first film scores in my childhood that I was really mad about - Lalo Schifrin's "Enter the Dragon" (many thanks to the original uploader - contact me and I credit you):

http://rapidshare.de/files/31991286/Enter_The_Dragon_-_Soundtrack.rar.html

In 1973 there was only the 25min-LP, I would have killed to have this expanded release. Good I didn't because I probably would have ended in jail and could not bring this wonderful music to your attention.

I'm a big Lalo Schifrin fan since then, so you probably can await some more of him. Also, I'm seeking contacts to other Schifrin fans, so if you like his music, drop a comment on this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isbum said...

Congratulations on your blog and thank you for black widow.

I recently came across several reels of Lalos "The Four Muskateers" score. It turned out that Lalo wanted them for his library. Having been a huge fan of his since the early 70's, I was thrilled to have him call to thank me.

So, is this the expanded "Enter"?
Feel free to drop me a line friend.

zippyljs@yahoo.com

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this soundtrack and am a huge Lalo Schifrin fan, so I've been looking for the album for a while, but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Could you please reupload it, I'd really appreciate it.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home