Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best Bollywood Song Ever !!!

I just downloaded the score to KHAL NAYAK (1993), listened to the first track "Choli Ke Peechhe" and I'm simply overwhelmed. This is one of the coolest, if not THE coolest Bollywood song I've ever heard ! If you like Bollywood, I cannot recommend it strongly enough, you will not be disappointed.

Many thanks to Musical Mushroom (
http://ylow.blogspot.com/) for this great upload !)

256kbps
pw=ylow.blogspot.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/67705174/KNostcr.rar

...and here's another Bollywood record from the same site:
http://rapidshare.com/files/67705694/Mostcr.rar

7 Comments:

Blogger MrC said...

greetings Omega!
...the link you give is for the Maharaja soundtrack
...i have hundreds more bollywood tapes to post ... keep on checking back!!
peace
MrC ;)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like "Choli Ke Peechhe", then you might like the Bulgarian version for it. "Churulike" by Azis.

It's a good song, I prefer the Bulgarian though.

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/81655985/Azis_-_churulike.mp3.html

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Bollywood K Nostcr sound sthe biz..er whats the pass phrase ?

Many thanks D

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why make a 256kbps mp3 file of a tape rip?

12:24 PM  
Blogger moos said...

I am astonished,
The Bollywood song Choli ke peeche is absolutely the best Bollywoodsong ever !
I am playing that song on party's for some years now and it is always very succesful.
This Bulgarian " Azis " is a thief who stole the song changed practically nothing to it and calls it his own !
What a cheap trick.

Moos

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add more pics :)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home